Sunday 8 May 2011

Better late than never! SSSAS Buttons!




Well, last week over at Simon says Stamp and show, it was buttons! I had this project in mind, but no time or surface space...so after a huge desk clean up. I got going. My dear son got his school shirt so dirty, nothing could get the mud stain out so I decided to decorate it with my new Color Washes.

First I put down some masks and sprayed the lettuce and denim over the top as well as some pearl, let it dry and stamped on the butterflies. Then I got hold of a fine nibbed permanent fabric marker and doodled on the masked areas. Finished it off by writing Butterflies at the bottom.

Now it is going to my friends daughter and is not a binable shirt!

3 comments:

  1. That doodle looks FAB!! Have you had a go a journalling?? great idea too x
    hugs
    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Bella. You did a fantastic job of taking a stained shirt and turning it into a piece of wearable art! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge.
    <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job at making a really unique garment! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.