Sunday 15 May 2011

Stamp Man ATC's


I entered my first international ATC swap over at The Stamp Man for April where the theme was Birds. I am new to all of this so am taking a little while to get to grips with everything involved, but I am pleased so say that they have arrived in the UK safely and I see that one lady has already received one of mine in her swaps. I can't wait for my envelope to arrive with my 3 swaps in return! I will be like a kid waiting for the post to arrive every day in a weeks time, as our post is SO SLOW! I will be entering the June swap so my ATCs have enough time to get there without delaying the process on the other side. It did not help that we had a million (well it felt like it) public holidays in the 2 weeks prior to the April deadline! (our post office is closed on such days...) I closed my studio for 3 days and had 10 days off!


Here is how I made it:
Having stuck the hessian flower down, I then used the backing as a mask and put two mask leaves down and sprayed with my Color Wash Espresso to texture the background.

I stamped the birds nest on the ticket and added the tissue tape, put it on pop dots and slipped a button underneath. I stamped a bird on scrap paper, embossed it and cut it out to stick over the flower. Done!


1 comment:

  1. Bella I think you did a great job on your ATC. Your recipients will be very happy. ATC's are so much fun, a small canvas but it can be a whole treasure trove of creativity. Enjoy my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.