Wednesday 12 October 2011

Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday 123

Still on my workdesk, but on its way to the Scrapbook Shop in Durbanville this afternoon, is this sample board I have made to advertise the fact that I will be going to do a Demo there in just over a weeks time.

It has taken me a week to make all 4 of these pages, each one using different products and techniques to show how versatile the Tim Holtz and Ranger products are.  The shop owner is thrilled with it and I hope it draws lots of her customers into the shop next Saturday.

Over the next week I have to work on a wedding photo book for a friend that is to be professionally printed so there will be tons of PC time and no ink work for me, though I think I will have to find a tag or two to play with or I will start to have withdrawals!

Here they are in close up if you want to see them in more detail!  If you scroll back in my posts, you will also find more info on how I created them.





Have a great day further and if you have some time on your hands, pop on over to Julia's desk at Stamping Ground where you will find a lot more people who are sharing their workspace today for you to peruse!

Bella

18 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just a quick peek around the door this week as time is definitely not on my side! I did want to visit though. Man, I wish I could be there! Have fun when you demo. your samples are truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these samples are GORGEOUS!

    Thanks for sharing

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layouts but the 'Hope' one is my absolute favourite - just steampunkily brilliant :D Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved them on their own, but they look even better all together like that. Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder they were pleased with the LO's - they are fabulous. Well done you on such a fabulous collection.
    Thanks for sharing, Hugs Neet x #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous! Play is my favourite, with Hope a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that board turned out amazing! I see why the shop owner loves it! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boards are gorgeous. I would be proud of any of those. Well done and good luck at your demo next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all fabulous - have a great time there next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like so much fun! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your samples are beautiful and so full of great ideas (I spy a darkroom door butterfly). I think your demo will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bella, thanks for the visit. Your samples are stunning- I love them all.Running a bit late this week, have a good week, Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pages are gorgeous. I especially like the very colorful "love" with color page. Good luck with your demos. Sorry I'm late getting here. I'm # 11 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! Hard to pick a favorite! If your demo was happening anywhere near me, I would be there! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - they are all so lovely. Think favourite is the "love" one. Those colours are just gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Rachel and Angela
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fabulous vibrant colours, Bella! Just love them! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Unfortunately I only sold one mirror and one box so there's loads of stuff come back. At least I've got some choice for Christmas presents (loved your Catch 22 remark!!) and this evening I started to set up an Etsy store for myself so hopefully I'll sell some stuff online. It's scary as I've never sold anything online before!!

    Sorry to be so late with this. I've been hopeless with this WOYWW because of being so busy and so exhausted, but hopefully I'll do a bit better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay this comment is really for this week, '19th' but the box wouldn't open for me.
    So, You are certainly ready to go on the tags when they are published. LOVE ALL YOUR CREATIIONS. Keep smiling and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am also having trouble leaving comments for this week (19/10/2011) as the link will not open up for me. I love all the things you are doing, and your organisation is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.