March and as usual, none of his CHA January releases have hit our shops yet so I don't have half the supplies he has used and have improvised greatly!
Instead of his printed paper, I decided to try an idea I had in my head since the distress paints are not yet available...I have used paint dabber mixed with Distress ink re-inker and water to make my background for the tag and here is a photo of the craft sheet before and the 5 tags I made with it...I get almost the same look as the distress paints, only it is not water safe when dry...the distress inks still re-activate, but hey, this will do for now...my order for distress paints is in!
The butterfly is the only appropriate spring type mover and shaper die that I have so I used that and instead of tinsel, I used double sided tape and glitter.
I used the paper roses from my stash and brushed them with the Distress ink called Worn Lipstick which is what I also used for the bow round the butterfly.
Oh me, oh my, Oh Happy Day, I loved making this tag!
Thanks for visiting.