Sunday 11 August 2013

Tim's August Tag for 2013

For once I have just about everything for this tag...namely one of the stamp sets Tim used this month!  I love the fact that he used all of his travel sets on different tags which is so nice to see how he varies the same technique for different stamps.  I do not however have the word strips...so a clock had to suffice...I thought it appropriate for catching a train!  I also changed things up a bit as I used red archival ink for the Rail Road Crossing sign to get a bit more colour into this one.

Thanks for the visit.

Bella

5 comments:

  1. You knocked it out of the park! Gorgeous! Love that train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage to this tag Bella I really wish I had time to play along
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bella I love all things choo choo.... this tag is gorgeous and I love that you included red for a bit of colour. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belinda! I love the tags. Especially Nelson Mandela!
    Tim most certainly should be visiting your desk because you truly rock his products. Your stuff is beautiful.

    I can't wait to see the new stuff you learn in his class in March.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    Have a blessed day!
    Namesake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Tag! Love the train.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.