Saturday 21 September 2013

Tim's September Tag for 12 tags of 2013

Well, it has taken me a while to get this done as I was hoping that the stencils would be available here soon, but I have given up waiting and have used stencils that I own by Prima, SA Stencil Store and Kaisercraft instead.

I followed Tim's instructions on his blog for this tag and really enjoyed the process.

Here is the tag before I added the stamps and embellies:
Then I made the ribbon using my Prima stencil
Lastly I added the ticket and the stamps to finish it off.

Thanks for the visit.
Bella

5 comments:

  1. Love your colors and composition! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag! Absolutely love love your ribbon. Must go check out his honor's tag as the month is almost gone. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stenciling is sublime! Gorgeous color too! Fab take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful...I LOVE it!!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bella, this is GORGEOUS, I love the colours. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I'm very grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.