I went looking for similar paints to the Silks as they are not available here in South Africa and I found some Viva Maya Gold in Magenta to play with.
Here are the steps I took to get to the finished canvas.
First I stuck tissue paper to the canvas and used Tim's Distress paints as a base.
Then I glued on all the bits and bobs I had collected together with some of Ali's trinkets.... These range from my ink jet covers off the new ink cartriges (in orange) to parts of my sons toys from the Kinder Joy eggs...
Added the Magenta paint over the whole lot.
I added the blue silks paint
I decided to add some more pretty bits and covered them in more paint and the final finished canvas is at the top of this post.
These are so addictive to make...Thanks Ali for showing me how.