AT LAST! and yes I am shouting! I have finished this page! I have been working on it on and off for 2 months or more. This is the class I am teaching in the first week of November. I know that sounds a mile away, but I have to let my students know what to bring and what photos they will need. I still have to kit it up and it will be my son's 10th birthday party the night before I teach this class, so no time for last minute dot com!
I have used alphabets that had multicoloured letters and painted them using Distress paint. This is the easiest way to neutralize colours.
Then I have made an extra flap up section that can go over the sleeve of the album for those notes or journalling to be read later.
This is the front of it
Then one page down and below, the base page
I have used washi tape on the buttons to make them match the rest of the page. This stuff is just the best! It is so versatile. This pattern lines up so you can make repeat pattern sheets from it too!