Saturday 8 October 2011

Final piece of the puzzle


I have been very busy over the past week creating a set of 4 scrapbook pages that could showcase the different products from Tim Holtz and Ranger.  I will be doing 2 demos in scrapbook shops in the next few weeks and needed to get people interested in what I was going to be doing so that they would pop in and come see.

I thought I would go orange for the last one...

I used Sticky backed canvas for the lettering which I rubbed with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mist - Heirloom Gold.

My base is a white pices of Bazzil card stock which I sprayed with Color Washes in Butterscotch and Sunset Orange.  I then placed a Prima plastic mask over this and overs-prayed with Red Pepper Color Wash.

I let this all dry and put a band of tissue tape across the top of the page to place my title on and then created the flowers with correlated cardboard which I gave a hefty dose of course sand paper and then inked with Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain Distress inks.  The leaves are silk ones that I have taken off some fake sunflower sprigs I bought at the Crazy Store.

The poppies I stamped from an ancient PSX stamp and painted the poppies in using a brush and Colour Washes

I layered the whole page up and there you have it!

3 comments:

  1. so beautifull en what a nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella all 3 projects look awesome! Love the colours.
    Good luck with the demos I hope you have fun...I am so glad that someone I know won the Simin Says RAK! enjoy.
    Did I tell you my huuby is working in S.A again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been sooooo busy!! Sending you loads of luck but you wont need it xxx
    kazx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.