Wednesday 5 October 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 122


Hello fellow Bloggers

Wednesday seemed miles off on Monday, but here I am at the blink of an eye on What's on My workdesk Wednesday...hosted by the wonderful Julia over at Stamping Ground.  So pop on over there to join in the world wide desk hop and snoop to see what other wonderful crafters of all persuasions are doing.


Today on my desk is the project I finished at 10pm last night.  I still have the wonderfully stained inky fingers to prove it too!  I am busy with samples for an inspiration board that will be going up in a local scrap shop to show people what they can do with Tim Holtz and Rangers products.  I will be doing demos there soon and want people to be inspired to come to the morning session to learn more.

What do you think, have I created something that would make you want to come to the demo?  If you saw this would you want to know how I did it?  (assuming of course that you had no knowledge of the products and what they can do)

Please let me know if I have achieved what I set out to do...

Have a great week further...



Bella

14 comments:

  1. very lovely indeed...fabulous colours and composition...I think that will inspire many a hand! Great job - be proud and fearless! Thanks for the peek! Sarah (at 11)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for missing me last week Bella, and this is simply awesome! and yes it would make me want to do and to know how you did it - me? I have never really successfully achieved this style of distressed vintage colouring!
    Maybe one day will have a go - so many on the I will try that one day list - yep want to come to your demo, please, pretty please! Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd go to the demo!! it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, that looks amazing and yes it definitely would make me want to know how if I had no real experience. Well done. The Hope is stunning.
    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think indeed you have achieved - it's a great piece..one bit of advice - it needs to be where it can be touched if you don't mind that - all the tactile bits are what people ask about first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, I want it, I neeeeeeeed it! You've put everything that I love into the piece. It might even convert this non cardmaker into having a go...maybe :)
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Would definitely make me want to come and play

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, definitely! I'd especially want to know how you did the title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your project just tickles my brain. So much to look at, wonderful details.
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bella, you've rocked that piece. I especially love the word HOPE with the cogs embossed on it. If that doesn't inspire folks I don't know what will.

    Hugs
    Brenda 67

    ReplyDelete
  11. I most certainly do think it would encourage me to come along to your demos - great piece of work. Good luck with the classes and thanks for sharing. Elizabeth x #75

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very inspiring. I think you have done a wonderful job and I expect you to be very busy with your workshop

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes yes to all questions! love it! Happy WOYWW
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think its beautiful! And yes, I'd be there in a heartbeat..and not just because I'm in a stamping wasteland with the closest class stamping opportunites being 3 hours away! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.