Monday 16 March 2015

Silver Hat

I just realised that although I made this hat last year and I blogged a short post about it, here are some close ups of it finally finished.  It is for a particular gentleman who is a specialty coffee roaster...hence the 3 stages of the beans!




No step out photos of this as I made it impulsively and did not think to pick up a camera!  This was the first one in the series.  I have made a girly steampunk hat for myself and again...there are no step outs...It will appear in the next blog post!

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an amazing hat this is!!! Love all the gear and clock texture and vials with coffee are such a great touch!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is spectacular Bella. I love this. You are such a clever bunny.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bella this is freakin cool!!! Thanks for sharing the close up pics. Can't wait to see the girly one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations , it's fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella,
    This is another amazing hat - and the gentleman who is to receive it will probably do a happy dance! Your hats are just wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just stunning! You are so clever... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hats are amazing. This is so cool with the coffee beans on it. I am sure he was delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.