Saturday 8 March 2014

Tim Holtz Retailers Day in JHB

I flew up to Johannesburg yesterday on the 6:30am flight landed at 8:30 and got to Emperor's Palace in time for tag 3 of the RETAILERS day as the event had started at 8am.

For those of you who have done the on line course Creative Chemistry 101/102, this was like a live version.

Tim shared wonderful tips and tricks and was a brilliant educator as always.

Here are the tags from before we broke for lunch.
Mario came round to all of us like Santa Clause and handed us each one of these to use on one of the tags...I was like a kid in a candy store, bouncing up and down on my chair as I spritzed ink onto my tag...This thing is AWESOME.
Then we were spoilt with a special stencil created just for our event by Ted at Stampers Anon. so that we have 3 designs in one.  It is just BRILLIANT!
Below is the total kit we received at the event
I took my CC102 apron with to have signed and got both Tim and Mario to leave there mark! 
 I decided to get the Compendium of Curiosities Volume 3 to add to my other two and it is also signed by both Tim and Mario.  We received this apron in our kit and I have fanned the tags out on their ring.
These are the 20 tags we created all in one inspirational marathon day! 

Having flown home on the 9pm flight and landed at 11pm...I am somewhat shattered today, but still on that "high" buzz you get from being inspired and in such wonderful company!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time Bella. Those tags are so beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You look in your element! Thanks for all the updates it was great to see all the inkyness glad you had a fabulous time xx

    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowo wow Belinda.....what a day,,,,I am sure you are still on cloud nine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How WONDERFUL!!! I am sure you had the best time! Your tags are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great day you had with Tim and Mario. And such a great goodies... Love that template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that I missed the retailers day :( don't know what I was thinking. They are amazingly generous with their gifts. The tags are just gorgeous. Glad you had such a ball.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.