Saturday 28 May 2011

Diamonds and Pearls


This is for Hels challenge, over at her blog, I am a little late on this as I "lost" the stuff for this tag in my chaos on my desk, in actual fact, I had put them away where they should be...who would have thought to look there...LOL

Here is my take on her theme Diamonds and pearls. I scanned the beautiful pattern sheet that I found in my moms stuff and cut a tag from it and decorated it as you see. I did not want to hide the word at the top so I pinned the ribbon on with the safety pin.

1 comment:

  1. Fabby tag, loving the sewing theme .. thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.