Sunday 29 May 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show: Wendy Vecchi Style! And Sunday Stampers



Over as Simon Says the theme is Wendy Vechhi Style. Then today over at Hels blog for Sunday Stampers it is Red! I think I am going to enter this in both!

Ok, so I had a mild panic because I don't own a single Wendy V product! I know, shock and horror, but to my knowledge, I have not seen them for sale here in SA...might have to go on a shopping mission, looking with these yummy products in mind, not that I need a reason to go shop mind you....BUT (and I was put at ease by Linda) then the emphasis was on Style, not products, major relief, PHEW, so here is my offering.


The title for this tag is artistic Light Bulb moment!

4 comments:

  1. that red is just gorgeous x fabby bella xx

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking grand Bella, thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Bella, thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show with your fabulous Tag, it really looks Wendy ish...and your flower and colors are just great, hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great!
    happy shopping!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.