Wednesday 4 May 2011

Whats on your workdesk Wednesday 100

Here is my desk in the great world desk hop...join in over at Stamping Ground, it is such fun to see what everyone is working on and how clean or messy we all are.

Well I woke with a migraine so am not a happy bunny. I have been to the chiro so am feeling a little better. Walking round with dark glasses to cope with the bright African sun and feel like a need earmuffs cos the world is SO LOUD today.

Needless to say, not much on my desk, but two old Atlases I rescued from my moms house's clean out to use as backgrounds on tags etc. I used them for geography growing up, but now they are so out of date, they are vintage! How scary is that thought? I've been out of school long enough for something to belong to me to become vintage....

7 comments:

  1. Lovin' all your goodies! Thanks for the snoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;0) you made me smile then lol vintage since you left school I know that feeling and I am only 41yrs we didn't have mobile phones or CDs etc technology moves so fast these days have fun with the atlases I know I would (oh why not scan them) rather than rip up your lovely vintage books.

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow look at all those ribbons on your shelves! I need more storage!!
    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like how you have organised your desk on the top, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great desk, I love vintage books too, Shaz #112

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those atlases will be great for creating! Good desk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, I hope your feeling better soon. I just love your workspace, I want to reach right through the computer screen and rummage. Such neat stuff you've got there.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.