Wednesday 24 August 2011

WOYWW 16 and Exciting news!


Yes! It's Wednesday, so it is the day to do the global desk hop. Join in over at Julia's desk as she is the convener of all the snooping that goes on between friends and countries for Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday, even though she is having some technical difficulties, she is still hosting!

Well I have been very busy the last week making samples for a local company who imports some of the Tim Holtz and Ranger products. After some discussions, I am now officially their demo person for all the shops that request demos and I am to make samples to be put in the shops to inspire customers!

I am beyond excited at this opportunity and am loving being creative with a purpose, not just for fun!

So the photo above is all the samples I have made thus far with the instructions written on the back. The pictures below are some close ups.


Oh and I finished my mannequin too so here she is in all her new glory.

I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a message.

Happy WOYWW16 to you!

Bella

10 comments:

  1. Love all those pigeon holes at the back of your desk - great storage. Congrats on your new appointment - what an achievement - some gorgeous tags there and I love your mannequin.
    Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fantastic news!! Well done you and many congrats, you will be a busy bee, gorgeous tags too xx

    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab achievement! Love your tags and the mannequin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These projects are gorgeous! Congrats on your new gig! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant news - well done!. Love those tags and mannequin. You made me realise that distressing needn't be dull and gloomy - I might dig out all of my TH goodies! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great news! I love the products and the stores/customers will too. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Mannekin is gorgeous.

    Well done on your new role!! Fantastic news.

    Making Wednesday into two nights. I got distracted on a blog last night with pictures of my favourite place (Prague) on - woops!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely tags, they are fun to do aren't they. judging by the 'mess' at the sides you must have had a lot of fun making them.
    thanks for sharing
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Bella, what exciting news and opportunity for you. Playing with paper for a purpose, wow, any artisans dream. Enjoy and love your tags and that dress form is beautiful. What a great piece.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog too.
    Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Bella, so sorry! running VERY late - sigh, not to worry - do love the super desk there and lovely tags, happy WOYWW, thanks for popping over! :) Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.