Friday, 13 April 2012

Compendium of Curiosities pg 66


Over at Linda's blog - Studio L3 she is hosting a Compendium of Curiosities book 2 challenge every Friday, starting today!  I am so excited to be able to participate!

Here is my tag ala Tim and his book CC2 (for short) page 66 for instructions and voila, tis done!

I have been waiting in anticipation all day for this challenge as being in Sunny South Africa, we are ahead of the USA by quite a few hours, so her post only appears at 4pm our time...

The wonderful peeps over at Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring a prize for this challenge too...


Now that I have finished getting inky, I can go concentrate on making supper and other house hold activities that require me to pretend that I am a grown up... I would love to be the eternal Peter Pan and never grow up - play at my desk all day...but then I guess that going to work and doing chores this is what makes getting inky all the sweeter!

Thanks for the visit!

Bella


14 comments:

  1. This is so darling, adorable, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your composition Bella - I too am taking part and loving it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag!! Great way to start us off. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag Bella. Like what you have done. I have to wait until Sunday til I can play on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cage overtop of your stamp! Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love how you did the cage over the top - it adds that extra dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, gorgeous, STUNNER of a tag, Bella! You did the technique perfectly and took it to a whole new level of beauty! I'm so happy you're participating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Love the background and how you've bling'd up the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag, I love the use of the stamp with the birdcage on top, the background of your tag is gorgeous too
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, and stunning colours :D
    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous tag, love how you've placed the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your tag!!! love what you did with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.