Wednesday 4 July 2012

CC101 Seasonal Distress Palette Challenge

Having done the CC101 course, we now have a group on FB that host challenges and the like...this one is to use the Distress Palette of any of the special edition Seasonal colours.

I have just received my Summer colours courtesy of Ranger and their generous prize for me commenting on their release of these yummy new colours.  The picked Raspberry really is just so vibrant and tangy.  I cant get enough of this colour.  

Here is my entry with two of the CC101 techniques on it and I used the Summer colours.

Thanks for visiting.

Bella

7 comments:

  1. love the tag, now what's all this about a cem101 fb group.. i wanna join, what's the link, i'm so outta the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was as I predicted, Bella: you had a late-night Inky session. The colours are indeed lush; glad they arrived in time. As I am not part of your group, do I correctly spot Water flick as well as cracked stains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in the challege, your tag is a brilliant example of the beauty of the summer colours of distress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! I had not seen this new ink of Tim's...I will have to get me some : )
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, Bella! I love the colours. I've been thinking about getting that set of DIs but haven't got round to it yet.

    Are you still in the market for the ATC swap? I've got one here for you, if you would like to swap with me - please email me your address if you would like to swap.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work on a tag. Lovely choice of colors. The flowers and butterfly looked great! :)

    racing tips for today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I've never seen anything TH inspired that looks so lovely and pretty. Its so colourful!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.