Tuesday 11 September 2012

12 tags of 2012...September

Hi there bloggers

AT LAST I have had a gap in my crazy schedule create and show you my version of Tim's September tag from his series 12 Tags of 2012.  If you want to know how I did this, please go to the link for his wonderfully clear, step by step instructions.

I did not have the typewriter die or the light bulb, nor did I have that cute little circular metal tag that he put a T on with the clear bubble on top...so as he advocates...use what you got and I did!

Thanks for looking

Bella

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I love it more that you had to use your imagination and use things you had... fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tag, i will finish mine tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...great take on Tim's September tag Bella...loVely work...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, the background is great. I really like the small dream tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag there Bella. Love what you have done. Sometimes I think improvisation improves things!
    I must take part this month. I must take part this month. I must take part THIS month!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.