Saturday 29 September 2012

CC101 Challenge

Over on the Face Book group for those of us who have graduated from Tim's on line class Creative Chemistry 101, there is a challenge to use an embossing folder and Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy...It ends 30 September...Nothing quite like the last minute to get me going! LOL!

I decided to make an envelope and matching ATC for this challenge.

I put the already completed and stamped envelope into the embossing folder and embossed it then re stamped the sentiment and cut out the DREAM and FEARS put them on foam tape and stuck them over the existing words.
I then used Salty Ocean from the Summer Distress range to highlight the embossing followed by a good dose of Stickles applied with my finger.

Thanks for the visit

Bella

2 comments:

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.