Saturday 29 September 2012

CC2C Page 50 Challenge No 23

Linda over at Studio L3 has set the next Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge as Page 50 which is all to do with Distress Markers.  For all the details on how to participate go to her blog and then follow the instructions in Tim's book to be able to create something to enter.
 I had such fun creating this card using his techniques.  The photo above is the stamp and markers I used to be able to create this card.  The stamp is a very old PSX one which is no longer available.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is stunning! Nasturtiums are a fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Full of wonderfulness there Bella. My MIL would love this with nasturtiums on!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Distress Markers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.