Tuesday 18 September 2012

Spring Tradition

As I was printing this years Spring photos to scrap, I suddenly thought it would be good to go back in time and find the ones taken each year and do a page about it.  What I discovered was that we missed two years for what ever reason...and then carried on.  Wow did it take me a while to wade through all my photos (I have clocked a few cameras at 10 000 pics!) to find what I was looking for.  My filing system is not always that accurate on this computer as it has been through a few hard drives and stuff is stored all over the place...Something to sort out on the next rainy day...

Back to my page...

Close up of the stencilled and stamped flowers under the punched layered edge above and below is a close up of the top of the page where I only used stencils and distress ink over the top.

I used light yellow card stock and red.  The rest was all ink.

Thanks for the visit

Bella

3 comments:

  1. lovely idea...lovely l.o...please tell me about a good system for storing photo...i desperately need one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout there Bella. Loving the inkiness and the daisy pictures too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.