Sunday 7 October 2012

Winter Distress Inks

I think this is a record! 3 posts in one day!

Here is my Winter Seasonal Distress Ink entry to Ranger's Contest on their blog.  I Can't do the Autumn one, cos I don't have that set...waiting in anticipation for our shops to get it now they have announced that the Seasonal range will become a permanent fixture of the Distress Inks!

I used Iced Spruce on the base of the tag.  Covered that with Clear embossing powder. Did a Kaz technique on it where I went out to the lawn and dropped it face down on it to remove some of the powder, heated it and then used Evergreen Bough over the top to ink the spaces that were in the embossing powder.  I then used Black soot on the edges of the tag.

Using my sticky backed silver foil on card stock, I die cut a rosette and a tattered ribbon from it.  Then I decorated my tag using Salvage Stickers from Tim's Seasonal Idea-ology range and a Wish tag too.  Then I used some of Tim's Binding ribbon (covered in Festive Berries, spritzed and dried) sent to me by my very good friend Jennifer, who kindly shared some of her stash with me!

Thats all for now

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Oooo looks fabulous bella, really cool effect! And three posts! Wow I will have a barrel of your energy please xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one, the others are also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Bella and nice to see I am not alone doing C stuff now! Haa Haa!
    Great chatting the other night!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon looks so much better adorning your Tags than it does gathering dust on my scrapdesk.... good composition too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...3 in one day! Well, all 3 all wonderful Bella! Color galore!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.