It was a MDF wall hanging and seeing as I had not decorated the back, I tested how the paints would work directly onto the un-primed surface. It worked a treat. Then I tried working on top of existing paint and that worked brilliantly too! This stuff is just so pliable!
Once I had added the 3 colours (Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen and Fired Brick) and sprayed it with water I dried it with my heat tool as I am impatient. I experimented and found the one I left to dry by itself kind of over blended and was not as interesting as the ones I dried when I was happy with the "wicking".
Fabric flower (fired brick and walnut stain)
Paper flower (fired brick and walnut stain)
Chippies and metal. I only half painted the key hole cover to show that it was metal. (fired brick and walnut stain)
So that is what I have been up to today!
Thanks for the visit.