Saturday 19 October 2013

CC102 Chalk technique

Hello there

I've been playing with the Chalk technique from the course I did with Tim Holtz called Creative Chemistry 102 and love how this stamp turned out.
I am getting into Christmas mode and thought I would start with a tag seeing as Tim won't be doing 12 tags this December as we have already done 10 this year.
This tag has got his Tattered pine cone die, distress paints, flourish stamp and the sentiment was from His Joyful Song set.

Thanks for the visit

Bella

2 comments:

  1. Stunning tag, Bella! Love your take on the chalk technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally did it... I signed up for 101 and once I am done I will do 102 :D cant wait to see what we learn... This tag is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.