Monday 31 March 2014

Step Card

I was asked to make a card for someone who is moving to a new home.  Here is what I made and how.
First I cut all the bits using Sizzix and Tonic dies as well as MS 5 blade scissors for the grass.  Ran the sign through my printer and stamped it with Tim's wood grain stamp.  Hand cut and rolled the roses and die cut a piece of acetate from Tim's brick die to make a stencil for the base card.

I worked Gathered Twigs through it and repeated the pattern up the card.

Then I set about adding all the bits I had cut and the card was done!

Thanks for the visit.

Bella

2 comments:

  1. That is stunning and so clever. I love how you created a little garden scene. A beautiful card and I am sure that the recipients will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is gorgeous. Something I would like to learn to do. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.