Thursday 28 July 2016

Tims tag for July

Well, I know I have been a bad blogger, but I hope that after I deliver the 13 tables for the restaurant tomorrow and the last few things that need doing that I will get my life back... Who am I kidding?

For thise of you who don't know, I have been working on steampunking up a restaurant by building airships and doing pipework on the walls, putting cogs on the ceiling as well as painting designs on the tables.  Only it is winter here right now, so nothing is drying and everything is taking an inordinate amount of time to finish.

I did however make the time to create Tims tag as a birthday card for my mom who turned 77 today!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy girl! Glad you had some time! LOVE the addition of the fork!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.