Wednesday 10 August 2016

Creative Chemistry examples from Day 4 Distress Crayons

Dear Blogger, I know you are being overloaded with posts from me right now... it is all feast or famine around here I tell you!

I have watched all the videos from Creative Chemistry 103 by Tim Holtz and have lapped up every minute.

Why do these classes feel like they were over in a flash.  Somehow my school days seemed to drag...  Clearly they were not creative enough!

I had a little time at my desk yesterday morning as it was a public holiday here to celebrate Women's day.

I moved between the canvas I have already posted and these 6 samples from the Distress Crayon day.


In no particular order here they are:

Distress Crayon Layered Colouring
Distress Crayon Smudge

Distress Crayon Watercolour Resist

Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco
Distress Crayon Blended background
Distress Crayon Textured Resist.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all especially the dragonfly one. It has been a great class with Tim and such good value too, I too have enjoyed every minute! x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.