Friday 3 June 2011

Taming of the Beastie!


This week has been a fantastic learning one. You see I purchased this large pink beastie and it was misbehaving. It ripped up more paper than I care to think about and the local supplier had no experience with it...long story short, the help desk in the USA via email were outstanding. It turns out that the blade it came loaded with must have got damaged in transit so it did not cut properly, but snagged the paper instead. Now I have a dream machine that cuts just about anything...so far so good.

Here are 2 alphabets I cut and a bracket frame, now I am such a happy bunny it is just not funny! Oh how I love a happy ending!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratz on the taming. Always such fun to have new tools that actually help. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to tame the beast! Now to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.