Sunday 18 September 2011

Finished Christmas page and used those Ear Rings!



Hi peeps!

Thought I would pop a pic up of the finished page I had on my desk on Wednesday.

Christmas has started early (or late - depends on your point of view...) in my scrap room as I am 3 years behind on the photos, so I am making up for lost time and trying to do cards and layouts.

I also posted a pic of the ear rings during this past week that I found at a bargain price and used them on the page because they look just like tree decorations.

I went to visit my friends and collect a gift sent by Jenny from JHB at the SA Scrapbook convention at Spier that I did not attend this year because I bought a Vagabond machine by Sizzix instead. I am not sorry cos I use it every day and there is another convention in April which I will start saving for. BUT, I got invited to demo Tim's products and the Sizzix machines in the shop at the convention today so I went and spent the day playing and getting inky and hopefully inspiring people. I love seeing the "light bulb" moment when the technique all makes sense and people go rushing off to the shelves to see what colours the products come in!

Now I must go off and get my head round being back in the real world instead of the one of inks, paints, paper and colour!

Have a great week ahead.

Bella

4 comments:

  1. Nice layout with the earrings. They look like christmas balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the way you incorporated the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those layouts.
    I like to recycle Christmas earrings too! Great minds think alike maybe?!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LO's! Sounds like you had a fun day! Enjoy your new purchase and keep saving for April! P.S. Good choice with the machine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.