Sunday 25 March 2012

CC101 Day 4 & 5 of Tim Holtz Tags




Day 4


Day 5

Well if you are participating in the Creative Chemistry 101 then you will know what the abbreviation in my title stands for...I got behind on my homework on Thursday and Friday and had to do a little catching up this Sunday morning...not that you have to keep up with the days of the class or anything, it is designed to be done in your own time and you have a lifetimes access to the notes and videos, but I prefer to keep on top of the class schedule cos we have another 5 fun filled days with Tim ahead...

Oh how I have loved doing this course.  It is like having Tim on tap in my studio every day. I am assuming that Ranger U is something like this class only you get to go to the factory and really experience it hands on and not to forget the square pizza that is a legend at Ranger U.

Mario keeps up up to speed with the Behind The Scenes (BTS) photos on Twitter and Face Book, so the anticipation builds as the day goes on almost like the 12 Tags of Christmas used to be.

These are tags I did before with the water colour technique so did not re-do them!  A cheat I know!

The flower tag top right is the final one that I am happy with!  The number ones below I got a bit heavy handed with the sprays...but I like how the blotting on the right hand bottom tag turned out!




4 comments:

  1. Lots of great sample using the techniques we've been learning about. Love the Marbled Technique with the Distress Stains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags -- I especially like day 5's tag with the bird, This has been the best class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tags from Heaven...just gorgeous!!! I need to blog mine. I am a day behind. You do great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boy, these tags turned out super. Love those big flower images. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.