Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tim's 12 Tags of 2012 Christmas version No1



Hello there

Well its official!   I have withdrawals from the 12 tags of Christmas (never mind that tomorrow is the 12 day...) and have decided to start from the February tag and make each one into a Christmas version of the monthly tags that Tim did this year.  Starting NOW...I should be finished in time for Christmas if I do one a day...and even have two days spare!

Here is Tim's February Tag and the technique instructions can be found on his blog in the Tag archives here.

DSC03001


2 comments:

  1. what a great idea. I don't have the time this year to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure then!! Gorgeous version though Honey. Great idea but I am kinda busy finishing mine off! Maybe you should have joined the Funkie Junkie 12 days of Christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.