Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Valentines day!

I know it is a bit early, but I need to wrap this and get it into my hubbies bed side table before he comes home from work!

I have used a ton of Ranger stuff on here from red and white Paint dabbers to black soot distress ink and Perfect Pearl mixed with water in a mister bottle (subtle on the white) to Glue n seal to adhere the dictionary paper and the tissue paper.  I decided to avoid the whole pink thing for valentines this year and went for the red, white and black look.

I started with the 4 mini canvases that have been gathering dust on my desk for weeks and covered them in the dictionary paper then some white paint dabber.  I stuck some plasterboard tape on that for texture and then swiped the red over the top to pick up the form of the tape.  I then started embellishing with Tim's tags and lettering and the other stuff I got from the hardware store like the 3 xxx which are actually tile spacers!

I glued a sheet of tissue paper onto the main canvas with Glue n seal and then edged it with black soot distress ink to make the crunched paper show up a bit more.


Hope my hubby likes it!

Thanks for looking

Bella

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I have those little tickets too! They are very cute. I am sure he will love it. Happy woyww and thanks for visiting me, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Bella or almost like 4 cards in1 I'm sure he will lovwe it... If not send it to Tim.. he will definately love it.
    I might have to 'steal' some tile spacers from my handyman.
    have a great week
    janet #15

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.