Saturday 15 February 2014

Card Diva Challenge: Round 2

So the challenge over at the Supreme Scrap Challenge in the Card department is to make a card, any size that is monochromatic and using only hand cut stuff, no machines. Also, no black!

Here is my take on the idea:

First I cut some spirals which I rolled and glued into roses.
Then I traced round a die cut of leaves and cut them out

After that I embossed them with a stylus tool.
Having made those, I embossed a 6x12" sheet of white card stock with the Cuttlebug Damask Brocade folder and a smaller piece with the Thank You which I then cut out.

I cut and folded the 6x12" into a trifold card.  Tied the Thank you to the one fold so that it can swing as well as hang and added the roses to the front of the card.


3 comments:

  1. This one will definitely put you through to the next round, Bella! very professional, I can hardly believe no machines were used, but I trust you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embossed the leaves. I never thought of doing that but it looks awesome. Love your roses too. Beautiful card all in white. Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.