Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tim's June tag for 2015

I decided to use the cake dome and the Cupcake stamp for Tims June  tag.  Here are a few of the photos I took of my desk as I was creating...organised chaos!


So that my candle would fit under the dome, I cut a curved slot into the base of the dome using a craft knife and slipped the cupcake into it.  This gives it a little more head room in the dome and more dimension on the plate.


I die cut the base of the dome from a gold cardboard and then sanded it and inked it with walnut stain distress ink to give it more of a worn look.

2 comments:

  1. That really is such a fantastic way to use the dome die, I love it! Very clever and your background is bea-u-ti-ful!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this one Bella.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.