Thursday 7 January 2021

Olga Heldwein Design Team post for Lady Vagabond

 Hello there Vagabonders !!!

It's Olga here!  How are you guys on the New Year ??? I hope you all are fine and ready for Vagabond year as seeing your response to Vagabond lines I feel in my bones that it will be Vagabond Year.

For me it was the best paper line of 2020 and I'm taking it with me to 2021 and I have to say it will be very hard to "beat" that line for me as it have everything I could ask for and more!!!!
I have two inspirations for you today. First one is a card. I have made it for Lady Vagabond herself with stuff I got in my very first parcel from Stamperia so actually before whole line was out!!! I used  here all belts that you can fussy cut from line and I added some studs to make it look more "real" 
This card also have doors with opening all the detail is colored in Transparency piece that fits perfectly into doors you can cut out from paper. All the shiny stuff is Stamperia gold leaf on chipboard.
Lady Vagabond seemed to like card so I consider that one a successful piece!!! (I do not do lot of cards so I'm always stressed about pulling them off like I would like to )
My second piece is a lantern that I did and fully explain during extreme stream on Stameria that we did on 23rd of December . I used here all the houses you can cut off from 8x8 pad and my very favorite Cream paste from Stamperia. If you are curious about that piece check out live stream on Stamperia FB.


4 comments:

  1. This is stunning I really love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga did such an amazing job on these pieces! It was really fun to watch her create the bottle. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous, adding the studs to the belts makes them look so realistic and I love the transparency in the window. I watched Olga do the jar, it is wonderful to see it finished and lit up it looks fabulous! Two wonderful projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lantern is very striking. Thanks for the YouTube refashion I’ll go there next!!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.