Thursday 22 April 2021

Tamar Perry Desk Organiser

Hello Friends, Tamar Perry here...

 

I am happy to present my Design Team project for April.

 

I made a desktop tool organizer, and yes, it is from scratch – not a kit. I used chipboard and cut all the pieces by hand.


Decorated with clear acetate sheet and Lady Vagabond paper from my favorite page – I just love love love this pattern!  I also used the stamps because I wanted to keep it mostly black and white, and the moulds.

 

I made this to fit the color theme and décor of my new place. It is in Florida so everything is white and boho/ shabby chic style, so I gave out lady Vagabond a bit of the shabby look. I painted the box in distressed white, so its looks washed.  I added a little lace and some wooden brown accents.


I just love how this combination of this Victorian Steampunk meet Shabby came out.

As the finishing touch I have a framed pictures of my favorite photograph of me with my daughter.

And of course the practicality of this piece – It holds all my tools and keeping my desk organized.




3 comments:

  1. It’s beautiful. Hope you’ve settled in and are enjoying the sunshine. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful make, Tamar! So practical too! Perfect for celebrating your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.