Thursday 6 May 2021

3D book cover by Olga



Today Olga Heldwein has half of the inspiration for you... The second part we will create together on our Stamperia Live stream at 15:00CET.

Olga says:
"I know how important the book paper is for Bella and I have held in my hand the original book that belonged to her grandma. It is a vintage leather cover with flowers embossed on top and I wanted to re-create that embossed look. My Inspiration behind the project is a book made by Sam Thompson she turned the page into a book-box I thought I will take it to next level and add embossed image. As base for my "box" I used old book with cutout. Inside you can find half books also with added dimension.
During Stamperia live I will share my way of adding extra dimension and "real" look to paper cutouts and I will create start to finish small booklet album that can go inside my cut out.

1 comment:

  1. The live stream was brilliant, I really enjoyed seeing both books created by you and Olga - love the embossing technique!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.