Thursday 8 July 2021

Olga's 3D door

Hello !!! It's Olga here!



For today's post I continued Lady V house theme from last live stream. (  finished house photos are coming up soon ) and build up whole house front with Lady V paper pad die cuts and clear cuts. To achieve layered and more realistic look I used carboard and Pasta Structura to create multi-layered look. I was going for grungy vibe and to be honest I just cannot put away Shadow from Allegro line :) I'm super cuffed with result . Oh and of course it lights up so you will know if Lady V is home or not ;)









PRODUCTS:

Scrapbooking Pad 10 sheets cm 30,5x30,5 Lady Vagabond

CME Code: SBBL82

Clear Die cuts - Lady Vagabond

CME Code: DFLDCP02

Die cuts assorted - Lady Vagabond

CME Code: DFLDC27


521 Home Deco Soft Color 110ml - Classic grey

CME Code: KAH22

Allegro paint 60 ml Brick red

CME Code: KAL20

Sculpture paste 150 ml.

CME Code: K3P52

Soft Mould A5 Lady Vagabond pipes

CME Code: K3PTA571

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Olga I love love love this project...all the tiny shadows and details are incredible. I was going to try my hand at this, but your one is sooo gorgeous I don't think I will be able to post my feeble attempt.

    love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga the dimension on this is amazing. You have created another fantastic piece of art. Love Love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.