Thursday 7 October 2021

Olga's book of spells



Olga here!

Last time when you were here, my very Talented teammate Samantha Thompson took her for a witchy adventure. Her project was just genial and so clever. I have to admit I saw it ahead  and Spooktober always makes me think about spells and more Haloween-ish themes but as last time I did a darker project this time I went softer. 

I turned one of my notebooks into book of spells with rice papers elements from paper line. My witch accent will be just tiny bottle with secret potion. I was super happy with finding that on one of clocks are tiny number that would fit perfectly on that vial. Small dimensional pocket watch frame is very sturdy - I cut it from same paper as tiny numbers and one of clock faces but as its quite 3D I backed it up with acetate to make sure it will not get ripped off from cover easily .

A4 Rice paper packed - Lady Vagabond London

CME Code: DFSA4523

Scrapbooking Pad 10 sheets cm 30,5x30,5 (12"x12") - Lady Vagabond

CME Code: SBBL82

Die cuts assorted - Lady Vagabond

CME Code: DFLDC27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.