Wednesday 7 June 2023

My Website is live!

 

Dear reader

If I thought learning how to blog and setting that up way back when was brain gym... that had nothing on learning how to set up a website!

Add to that, making it complient with all the laws all over the world!

But... I did it! https://www.belindabasson.com/

It went live today and I am relieved that there weren't too many teething troubles.

I have set up an email waitlist for those who are interested in joining my membership area in July.  I am sure people don't realise that because of the EU laws, they have to "opt in" by going to their email and confirming the subscription... 

So now I am thinking that I have to change the wording on my page... talk about a learning curve!

Next on my list of things "to do" is record all the class videos and made the digital downloads!

Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.