Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ranger gift wrap contest

Over at the Ranger site, they are having a contest.  They want you to use their products on your parcels!  What a cool idea.  I have been inspired by Tim's final tag for 2012 and have done something similar on the top of this box.

I have used Jet black Archival ink to stamp the Poinsettia with and then covered it in Barn Door Distress Ink as well as Mowed Lawn and the centre of it has a goodly dose of gold distress stickles for good measure!

The tag has been stamped with Jet Black Archival and the edged dusted with Barn Door Distress Ink to match the flower.

I have a lot of wrapping to do so I am keeping it effective but simple this year.

1 comment:

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.