Wednesday 9 January 2013

CSI Case File No.53



Well over at CSI I have been put on the watch list for the last case which was my Christmas LO.  I am truly honoured to be selected.
Here is my latest offering for case file No53

My Evidence is flowers, scallops and teacup accent

My Testimony is Recipe journaling which in my case is more of an explanation than a recipe...

I really enjoy these challenges as they make me scrap stuff out of the ordinary for me.

I hope to keep up the weekly challenge as often as I can this year.

Bella

5 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda have seen a couple of mentions of CSI this week - will be checking it out !
    I found out today that my boss wants me to go on a food inspiration trip being organised to Cape Town the end of this month - just booked my flights !! I am so excited !! Think I will summer clothes ?? Hard to imagine here in cold wet dark Wales !! So any tips you can give me on crafty places or inspiring arty places I may be able to sneak in if I get a couple of hours amongst visiting the food venues would be brilliant ! Many thanks Ali x #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting and leaving such lovely comments! I will have to investigate this CSI thing further (see what I did there eh)? Love the LO with the teacup, the only way to drink tea in my book!! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Bella.... :D congrats on the CSI feature :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bella, love your layout, the color, tea post and cupcakes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Bella. Don't know how I missed seeing this. Love the colours too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.