Wednesday 8 January 2014

Land Ahoy!

Here is the first card I made for my store as a sample of what to do with the stock we have on our shelves.
I used the Tim Holtz embossing folder as a background which I inked with walnut stain, peeled paint and chipped saphire Distress inks.  Stamped (with archival ink) the Prima set of the ship, compass and anchor onto white cardstock, cut it out and inked it.
 
I did the same with the "Explore" bingo stamp from the set by Kaisercraft.  The ships sails were first covered with Glossy accents and left to dry, before the background colours were added.  On the small stamped compass, I added glossy accents after I had inked it to add dimention.  Then I pop dotted all the cut out stamps onto the embossed background, glued the front onto a kraft card and added some bakers twine as a final toutch of colour together with the shiny anchor at the top of the card.

I hope you like it.

Bella

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Bella. I love that embossing folder. It looks wonderful. I love the bingo cards.
    I hope that you have a fabulous 2014. I am looking forward to more gorgeous creations from you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bella. This is wonderful. Fancy the folder now seeing yours.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Love how the twine "ties" it all together! Hope you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.