I used the Tim Holtz embossing folder as a background which I inked with walnut stain, peeled paint and chipped saphire Distress inks. Stamped (with archival ink) the Prima set of the ship, compass and anchor onto white cardstock, cut it out and inked it.
I did the same with the "Explore" bingo stamp from the set by Kaisercraft. The ships sails were first covered with Glossy accents and left to dry, before the background colours were added. On the small stamped compass, I added glossy accents after I had inked it to add dimention. Then I pop dotted all the cut out stamps onto the embossed background, glued the front onto a kraft card and added some bakers twine as a final toutch of colour together with the shiny anchor at the top of the card.
I hope you like it.