Saturday, 15 February 2014

Monochrome page for The Extreme Scrap Challenge

Hi there

I have decided to go with white on white as my monochrome challenge for round 2 of the Extreme Scrap Challenge.  It looks far more white than cream in real life, no matter what lighting I use to photograph this page.  Here is is on the trampoline so it has a black surround as it was disappearing without it.

I got out everything I own in white and set about making flowers from card stock and using my Martha Stewart circle punch to make the main doily.  I ran with circles as my main repetitive design element and then flowers to create some interest.
The lettering is white with clear glitter on it.
We had to use a black and white photo as our photo that had to go onto both pages.  We could use other photos on the page too, but opted not to for a change and just have one focal picture.
I punched the hearts out of the bottom edge of the photo and added them to the top of the picture for some added interest!

Thanks for the visit.

Bella


5 comments:

  1. what a great layout you made, love the white, have to try that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely composition Bella. Sure to be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ...you will do well as your layout is stunning. Love all the detail

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.