Wednesday 11 March 2015

Junk in your Trunk

Hello there

I am excited to tell you that I have been invited to be guest designer over at Our Creative Corner this month where the Challenge set by Candice is to use the "Junk in your Trunk."

Here is a sneak peek of the project which I designed especially for them using bits and bobs I have been collecting and storing with the intention of using...but never really getting round to it...you know the stuff?  I am sure you do!  Well this was a great reason to use up a whole lot of stuff and create a canvas...Steampunk style!
Please pay them a visit over at Our Creative Corner to see all the step out photos I have for you there!

PS:  for those of you wondering where my What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday post is...well My dear Mom collapsed (I thought it was a heart attack, it was so scary!) on Monday from what turns out to be a severe bladder infection and has been in hospital ever since on an antibiotic drip, so blogging and crafting has taken a back seat while I carry on teaching my normal art classes and run back and forth to the Hospital in between as well as try keep my family afloat and fed.  I did not even realise today was Wednesday till I switched on my PC for the first time this week tonight and saw the blog list!  Thankfully mom will be coming home tomorrow and life should return to normal as we know it!

EDIT:  Mom is home and doing well.  Life will now continue as normal! YAY!  Gonna start playing catch up!

4 comments:

  1. I just jumped over to Our Creative Corner to see your canvas - and oh my gosh - it's gorgeous! Each piece is wonderful - I love it! May I ask a question? What colors of distress paint did you pour onto the canvas to achieve the colors? Thanks so much. Kathy (rodeo8@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Steampunk canvas is just totally and utterly brilliant and gorgeous too!!

    So sorry to hear about your Mum, hope that she is well on the mend now and continues to improve at home. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is what I call creative! An project Belinda. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella, I just had a good look at the completed project. It's fabulous and I love your copper piping ... truly brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.