Wednesday 13 July 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday? 110


Yay, today is Wednesday which means it is the great desk hop around the world. Go over to Julia's place at Stamping Ground and you can view all the desks that people have put out there for your perusal and the best part is, that you can join in too!

I missed last week because we were driving back home from our holiday and I really felt like something was missing in my week, funny how these things have become a part of what I do in a week and what I look forward to.

Here is my desk with its new toy and permanent fixture! Yes! I got a Vagabond from Sizzix, invented by none other than Tim Holtz! Man oh man, if you have ever felt like your arm is going to go numb or fall off cos of all the turning you have to do with a Cuttle Bug, well then this machine is pure heaven! It cuts all the different dies, embosses everything perfectly and well, is just amazing all at the push of a button! I have cut, embossed and tested everything I could find and am going to have to have a serious card making session to use up all the bits and pieces I have created.

Also on my desk today are some of the tags I have made. I am not sure what to do with them now that I have made them and would love some suggestions from you as to what you do with yours (assuming that you also make them that is...) Mostly I have made them for challenges, some I can use for a birthday or thank you, but the rest are just for fun.

17 comments:

  1. Very tidy desk... I would be in heaven sat at your desk.. all them toys to play with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little cube storage units on your desk, there really interesting to look at!! ;) The tags are really pretty you have made, I also love the stepper card at the left back of your desk! I like the look of Tags arranged in an old frame & made in to artwork to hang on the wall! Presuming you have space in your room that is.....unlike me! :)Thanks for sharing!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your desk this week and wow i see youve joined us by getting a MR V!wouldnt be without mine now.but i am getting worried as couple of girls have had problems with theres and had to send back so hoping theres not factory fault.
    I also make tags and swap them so if youd like to swap then please email me at andrewjude45@hotmail.com.Glad to swap .i also run a tag swap on swapbot too every month
    Have fab wednesday and creative week ahead.Hugs judex 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the storage units!
    I have to dust off my TimWare and make a few tags.
    You found my main blog....but I do have a paper blog that you might be interested in.
    http://ruffhavenpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pidgeon holes on your desk. My tags go along the purlings on my room, which I covered with cork to make long notice boards. I know there will come a time when space will run out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Bella our addictions could be a whole lot worse! I really to have a talk with myself everytime I want to buy more paper but hey ho what can I do! Its my one weakness :) Thanks for your visit to my desk too!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your crafting space! You have so many wonderful supplies to play with, and it looks like you keep yourself very well organized. I love tags, and I would definitely keep them on display to enjoy for yourself before you decide what new "homes" to send them along to! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Bella, thanks so much for popping over, and for your lovely comments - and wow! what a lovely lot to see on your desk today! esp. the vagabond! thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk is super organised. I think if it was mine I would just sit stare at all the lovely things and never get anything done. Ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. Love your desk this week! Enjoy the Vagabond, I'm still saving pennies for mine but not too much longer I hope.
    I'll send you my address and you can send me a tag!? I'll send you one back too! Seriously though, swaps are a great way to get inspiration.
    I use mine on scrapbook layouts too. I also have made an album and store them in there for demonstration days. (Also why don't you cut blank tags and bind together using a tag on the front, instant mini book.....
    Have a great day
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great desk - loving your jam-packed storage...and all the goodies...one day I will have my paradise! Enjoy and savour your Mr. V machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the desk, looks so warm and inviting! Sounds like you'll be wearing your new vagabond out at this rate! Love the fern stamp card on your shelf at the left.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love looking at your desk! Congratz on the Vagabond! I just got my Big Shot last year; I can't even pretend to say it's used up yet! LOL! And your tags are fantastic! So are the butterfly cards...I'm sure you'll find people to send them to!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great looking desk. Lots of fun things there to play with. Love all the colors. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo love the box shelves on your desk. Fab! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I do like visiting here! Those cubbies full of interesting stuff, my idea of heaven! Glad you're enjoying the vagabond. I can't remember who, but somebody made some super tag bunting to adorn their room.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bella enjoy your Vagabond!! i see you have met "THE MAN" lucky lady....by the way I used to like in S.A in Pretoria.....I now live in Greece.
    P.s. I love the cubbies on your desk for your inks...where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.