Friday 5 April 2019

Deliciously large cupcake tags

Hello there

Who knew I would be back on my blog so soon?  Hopefully a trend for the future!

I am having a blast with the stuff I bought from the StempelBar in Berlin.  My latest purchases were the new Distress Oxide sprays and some stamps.

Today I decided to give the sprays a try on some tags.
Here you can see the base tag is a purchased set of size 8s and they are quite yellow, so they affect the colours slightly, even though the Oxide sprays are quite opaque

I sprayed the colours onto the craft sheet and dipped the tags into the puddles of colour... Because I had to travel light when we moved to Berlin, all I have with me is my hair dryer which I thought would be fine... Lesson learned .. It blew me ink off the tag!

I then stamped the cupcakes onto white card stock and painted them with a combination of mustard seed, picked raspberry and peacock feathers distress ink and paint using my water brush.
After fussy cutting them out, I glued them on using glossy accents and stamped the Ranger sentiments with Jet black archival ink.  I also went round the edge of the tags with jet black archival ink which I learned from Marjie Kemper.

The tag with the 50 on is for a special friend and the other two are for my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.