Tuesday 30 March 2021

Giant Lady Vagabond Egg by Belinda Basson

 

Dear Reader
Today it is my turn to share how I made my Lady Vagabond Egg as my Design Team post!

Below is a photo of all the main products I used, but I have listed them all at the end of this post.
I started with gesso and then while it was still wet, I pressed the crackle stamp into it to create texture.
Then I rolled out the Soft clay and pressed the texture impression sheet into it and cut the circles out.
I gathered up all the left overs and sprayed them with water and layered them all together, then rolled them out again, added the same impression sheet and cut them into strips to glue into the window.
I painted around the airship on the rice paper with water and tore out the ship.  Using Mix media glue, I adhered it to the egg.
While that was drying, I applied some Texture sand paste with my finger.
When it was all dry, I painted it with the allegro paints and Aquacolors.
I added the soft resin airship to the side and coloured it with alcohol inks.
To see the fast 12 minute video of how I created this from start to finish, you can click HERE

Products used 30cm tall egg from local craft shop Gesso K3P08N Texture Sand Paste K3P40 Mix Media Glue DC28M Soft Clay K3P44 Allegro Turquoise KAL25 Allegro Orange KAL08 Allegro White KAL11 Jewel Alcohol ink Turquoise KAD09 Jewel Alcohol Ink Blue KAD011 Jewel Alcohol Ink Brown K87AD012 Aquacolor Leather KAQ004 Aquacolor Aquamarine KAQ015 Moulds: Airship and lady:K3PTA4 Light bulb K3PTA486 Texture Impression sheet: K3PTA545 wings: KACM06 Big bubbles SBA398 Brads SBA402
Crackle stamp WTKCC183






No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.