Tuesday 1 June 2021

Tamar Perry "Out of Nature" canvas

 “Out Of Nature”


Dear Reader
I know It was Tamar's turn last week to inspire you, but you got lucky and here she is again with this 16x20 Mixed Media Canvas

 


This morning I went for a walk in my neighbourhood. It was very early, the sun had just risen, but the world was awakening into a new day. Everything was still moist from the nights’ humid air and dew was on the leaves.  The way the sun hit the trees made them shine like gold!



 The birds started chirping and the squirrels were out gathering before the humans morning rush starts to interfere with nature. Everywhere I looked there were pieces from the trees all over the ground and at the farthest point of my walk, there is this old tree, that grows hair and it is just glorious! I realised what a unique place this is, with such diversity of trees and greens, so many natural water sources allows the wild life to exist, and it all exists in a beautiful harmony.



I couldn’t help collecting things I found on the ground: tree barks, branches and leaves. Put them all together in this piece.

I hope you like it.



 

Here is a link to a short video https://youtu.be/dkvFfgq1QiA

And this is the link to the video showing how it was made.

https://youtu.be/PzJzA9YFkc0

 

 


Materials:

 

Texture sand paste K3P40

Crackle paste Gold k3p55

Modeling paste K3P38W

Mix media glue DC27M

Extra strong glue

Black gesso

Cerantica K3P15G Copper

k3P15R gold

Vintage paste

Allegro KAL34

KAL29

Chrystal Resin KEN 12

Mould A5 K3PTA541

K3PTA486

K3PTA482

 

16 x 20 Hard Panel

2x 6X8 Canvases

Natural  Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.